November 30, 2009

Yummy Himawari



One of my favorite establishments here on Saipan is Himawari.  It's a Japanese general store that has it's own little bakery and catering kitchen (and apartments).  What I love about Himawari is it's sushi and bento.  For less than $6 you can find an excellent meal at Himawari.  The sushi is fresh and yummy and the bento choices are primarily Japanese dishes and oh so yummy too.  The bakery items are also delicious!

My family and I often pick up breakfast, lunch or dinner at Himawari.  We can feed the whole family for less than $20 (drinks included)!  Then we usually take our meal and picnic by the beach.  It's one of the reasons why I Luv Saipan.  

If you ever get a chance to visit Saipan, make sure you grab food to go at Himawari.


(Sushi ready for you to choose)



(Yummy bento)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails