March 9, 2010

Along The Beach Path


I found myself once more at the dealership getting my truck serviced for a mysterious engine light that was triggered.  It was my day off and so instead of waiting at the dealership, I brought along a book and my camera and walked over to the beach path that is beside Beach Road.

I luv this path, and it's a great addition to the Saipan landscape.  Many residents use the path to walk, jog, bike, fish, and sit to enjoy the beautiful lagoon and trade winds.

The path runs from Kilili Beach all the way to Garapan.  It hugs the shoreline and winds through pine and cocunut trees, offering you plenty of shade.


On this day I found a nice little bench under a pine tree where I sat and read my book, occasionally looking up to watch the fairy terns zip by, or the clouds stroll across the sky, or to say hello to walkers.  


This is a far better way to spend the morning waiting for my truck to get out of the dealership.  The beach path, just another reason why I Luv Saipan!

Here's a little video I put together while sitting along the beach path.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails